I’m so grateful to welcome you here.
I am all about connection and transformation – and have spent the better part of the last decade pursuing tools, processes and personal routines that support both.
new paradigm business strategy + wellness + personal alchemy and intuitive arts
More about me….
My entrepreneurial journey grew out of two transformative challenges in my life: the experience of being diagnosed with Lyme disease and finding out I had passed it on to my 3 children; and the seemingly conflicting drives of growing my corporate career and developing my natural intuitive gifts. After over 10 years of struggle with my illness, I finally had a major epiphany that my healing would not be an external process of treating symptoms, but an inward journey into seeing myself in a new “whole” way (body, mind, spirit, passion, gratitude, etc). In that moment, I committed to not spend another dollar on “being sick.” Instead, I would only invest in wellness.
Part of that epiphany also showed me that the apparent conflict between conventional career and intuitive arts was merely a function of misperception. That in fact my professional growth depended upon developing and integrating my raw intuitive skills.
I think it is vitally important that we open to the power of our innate inner healing, purpose, passion and prosperity and I am honored to be included in the journey of so many.
I do hope you will join us. Let me know how I can be of service to you on your journey by clicking here.
In gratitude and more…
xo ~ Lindsay
Gratitude to our Mentors and Team…..
the teachers, guides, experts, co-creators, supporters and friends who have inspired our journey, including….
- Richard Barr – Energetic Master and founder of the Energetic Arts Center
- Jon Young, 8 Shields Institute & author of Coyote’s Guide
- Kathleen Lockyer, founder of the Central Coast Village Center (now Outside Now) and Foundations in Nature
- Gilbert Walking Bull, for his gift of the smudge, his presence and the Deer Story
- Paul Raphael, for his gift of Peacemaking and his stories
- Susan Pendergast, Marie McRee, Donna Helete and the Auntie / Sister / Elders of the SLOHana
- James Stark & Penny Livingston, Regenerative Design Institute
- Wendy McKenna, Intuitive and founder of the Global Alliance for Balance and Healing, LightShare
- Our families, communities and friends for seeing us on this quest and blessing us on the journey.
- Mac Stewart and our Deep Nature Connection Mentors and guides.
- Josh Lane, for always asking the potent question, and holding space for the answers
- Ayman Swaraf, Author of Sacred Commerce